Who Is Jesus? (The Resurrection And The Life)

image

Who Is Jesus?

(The Resurrection And The Life)

Passing the "faith test" is necessary in order to be advanced in your walk with God. I've heard church choir directors confess that only 20% of their choir members can really sing. The other 80% attempt to cover up what they can't achieve vocally with exuberance. 🤣 When it comes to our faith in God, you won't make it if all you do is fake it! This message from last Sunday is taken from John 11 and it will give you a different view of just how important your faith in God is.